Friday, August 20, 2010

George Washington Carver knew what's up

Two words: Peanut Butter.
 Why? Because it is the best invention ever. George Washington Carver- genius, Peanuts have to be the most versatile item ever. Remember learning about that in school? Peanuts used for oil, soap, food, clothes, etc. It's like a wonder food- correction, it is a wonder food.

 So I am dedicating a blog post to my addiction. Deja vu, seems Ive mentioned my love for peanut butter before.

I like to believe that since peanut butter is such a wonder, that it wont add pounds on me no matter how much I eat. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'me deceiving myself, considering it's 100 calories per tablespoon! Wow, it sounds worse when I type it out. I guess now would not be the time to mention that I eat peanut bar half a jar at a time.

It pretty much goes with anything and everything. I have tried almost all brands, not much on off brands, but JIF, Peter Pan, Smuckers...I'll eat whatever is on sale. My favorite is probably all natural smuckers, crunchy Peter Pan, and creamy Skippy. One for each type of course. I tried a new type this week, Peter Pan whipped peanut butter. Yum.

Peanut Butter sandwiches- classic
Peanut Butter Banana Sandwich- even bettter



Best combination ever: Chocolate & Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Fudge- Legit

Peanut Butter Cookies- Comfort food at its best
Liquid Peanut Butter? Heck Yes
They even make peanut butter and chocolate straight out of the jar- I've heard the Peanut Butter Co. is the best, I don't know about that, but this combo was pretty darn good
And the Absolute best BEST invention ever?!
Portable Peanut Butter- thank you!





Getting tired of hearing me ramble on about peanut butter? Good. Because I am going to stop writing and go eat some now

1 comment:

  1. 'Best combination ever: Chocolate & Peanut Butter'

    Would tend to agree.

    In Christ,

    Russ:)

    ReplyDelete