Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beautiful Days the Friendship Way

Finals week has arrived and I have developed a new plan- don't stress out! I have stressed so much this semester to keep up grades, and I've decided that I do better on tests when I actually take a breeak when studying. Yesterday was "Reading Day" for CSU, so I decided a break was in session.

I have been just hankering for a good picnic. Goodness it's been so long since I have been on one of those!
What could be better than eating a healthy lunch out in God's green earth with a great friend?!
Well that is what I think so that is exactly what I did. I thank God for the friendships He has brought into my life these past few months. I am slowly learning that it is okay to hang out every once in a while and no it is not betraying your homework to stop and breathe! Lord knows I am a bookworm and study addict.

One of the friends I have been blessed with is this girl-
Rebekah is as black and white as I am, and I love it! Nothing is more refreshing than knowing that you're always hearing the truth. Needless to say the picnic was fun and the weather was gorgeous!
Let me describe the scene in a few words:
bright, breezy, warm, sunny, flowers, green grass, blue sky, lovely friend, awesome God!

Hope you can go outside and enjoy God's nature in this beautiful weather! My theme song for this day was Heart of Life by John Mayer

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. hey girl!! awwwwwww!! i love this!! You are such a blessing to me too, like you are the first person i have literally ever met that is super similar to me in the honest way! I love it, and i know we will always be that way with each other and that is a great thing! I loved hanging out with you and always do, you are a great girl and a wonderful friend <3

    ReplyDelete